- 1 cup quick-cooking rice, like Minute Rice (can substitute about 2 cups cooked white or brown rice and omit the 1 cup stock below)
- 1 cup chicken stock
- 1 10-oz. box frozen, chopped broccoli, thawed and excess water squeezed out
- 3/4 cup shredded cheddar cheese, divided
- 1/4 cup Homemade Ranch Dressing, or store bought
- 2 eggs, lightly beaten
- 1/2 teaspoon salt and freshly ground pepper to taste
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.
- Prepare rice as directed on package, substituting stock for water.
- Place cooked rice in a large bowl and let cool slightly. Add the remaining ingredients, using only 1/2 cup of the cheddar cheese, and stir until combined.
- Transfer mixture to eight well-greased muffin cups–I like to use an ice cream scoop–and top with the remaining 1/4 cup cheese.
- Bake for 25 minutes or until tops are lightly browned and edges are starting to get crispy.