- ¾ cup (1-1/2 sticks) butter
- 1-1/3 cups firmly packed brown sugar
- ⅔ cups granulated sugar
- 3 cups biscuit mix, such as Bisquick
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 3 large eggs
- 1 cup butterscotch chips
- 1 cup chopped pecans
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Lightly grease a 9×13-inch baking pan with nonstick cooking spray and set it aside.
- In a 2 quart sauce pan over medium heat, melt the butter, stirring it with a wooden spoon so it doesn’t scorch. Add the brown sugar and cook, stirring, until it dissolves into the butter. This will take 2 to 3 minutes. Remove the pan from the heat and add the granulated sugar, biscuit mix, vanilla, and eggs. Stir until everything is well blended.
- Stir in the butterscotch chips and pecans. With a rubber spatula, scrape the batter into the prepared pan.
- Bake the butterscotch blondies until the edges rise up, get crusty, and begin to pull away from the sides of the pan and the center is glossy but still a little soft.
- Remove the baking pan from the oven and place it on a wire rack to cool for at least 20 minutes before cutting.
- Cut into 48 little squares.
Nutritional Estimates Per Serving (1 square): 119 calories, 6.6 g fat, 14. 1 g carbs, 0 g fiber, 1.2 g protein