- 8oz cream cheese, softened
- 1 Tbsp ranch mix
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 to 2 Tbsp milk
- 1 (3 oz) package Oscar Mayer bacon bits
- 1/2 lb thinly sliced deli turkey
- 4 large burrito tortillas (12-inch)
Mix softened cream cheese with the ranch powder, cheddar cheese, 1 Tbsp milk, and bacon until well combined. Add more milk if desired.
Spread about 2 Tbsp of this mixture evenly on each tortilla then lay 3-4 slices of turkey breast flat on top of the cheese mixture to cover in a single layer.
Roll the tortilla up gently, yet tightly to make sure it holds together and keeps its shape.
Refrigerate for about 30 minutes to firm up the softened cheese. Cut off ends of tortilla roll and cut into 1-inch slices.