Ingredients (serves 5 people)
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1/2 onion, chopped
- 1 package taco seasoning
- 6 large flour tortillas
- 1 can refried beans
- 2 -3 cups shredded taco cheese or cheddar cheese
- 1 can cream of mushroom soup
- 4 ounces sour cream
- Brown beef and onion; drain.
- Add taco seasoning and stir in refried beans.
- Mix soup and sour cream in a separate bowl.
- Spread 1/2 sour cream mixture in the bottom of a casserole dish
- Tear up 3 tortillas and spread over sour cream mixture.
- Put 1/2 the meat bean mixture over that.
- Add a layer of cheese.
- Repeat the layers.
- Sprinkle cheese over the top and bake, uncovered, at 350°F for 20-30 minutes.