Numerous people confuse the term “core” and think it is the same as “abs”, but these are in fact quite different. The core is a larger term and involves the abs, glutes (butt), lower back muscles, and hips.
Therefore, training the core will improve the body posture, soothe lower back pain, boost your athletic performance, and help you prevent injuries.
The following exercise plan will do miracles for your body and belly fat!
The first part involves 3 simple exercises, and you will need only 5 minutes to do them. For those
more ambitious, repeat this routine twice.
- Exercise #1: Skyscrapers — 10 per side
- Exercise #2: Windshield Wipers — 10 per side
- Exercise #3: Army Crawls — 36 steps
The plan for the second day consists of 4 challenging moves which will take only 5 minutes of your time. Again, repeat the set once more for an extra challenge.
- Exercise #1: Breakdancer — 15 per side
- Exercise #2: Skydiver — Hold for 30 seconds
- Exercise #3: Dead Bug — 10 reps
- Exercise #4: Thread the Needle — 10 per side
On the third day, you will need to perform 4 extremely difficult core exercises in a fast,6-minute circuit.
- Exercise #1: Crab kicks into Superman — 6 per side
- Exercise #2: Star leg raise — 10 per side
- Exercise #3: Side V-ups — 10 per side
- Exercise #4: Over/under — 10 per side