THE IMPORTANCE OF A NUTRITIOUS DIET
- In most cases, people pay more attention to the workout neglecting the fact that exercise is merely a part of the equation for losing weight.
- In reality, 80% of weight loss is stimulated by a healthy diet and only 20% come from performing physical activities.
- This is a reason why you should start thinking about making healthy changes to your eating habits.
- Always keep in mind that your body needs the proper nutrient balance. Carbohydrates, proteins, and fats are the providers of 100% of our energy.
- The difference between these nutrients is based on how fast they transform into energy.
- Carbohydrates transform the fastest and fats the slowest of all.
- There are numerous options for you if you decide to stick to a certain eating in order to boost your health and lose weight at the same time, such as ketogenic, vegetarian, vegan, Atkins, gluten-free and more other diets.
CONSISTENCY IS THE KEY TO SUCCESS
- Consistency is the most important thing if you want to achieve sustainable weight loss, to maintain or develop your muscles and general health.
- And maybe the most important thing is to remember that you should commit for life to some form of exercise!
- In addition, we will present you an exercise plan we think works best and is least time-consuming.
PERKS OF WALKING
First of all here are some facts on the general perks of walking:
- Maintains the perfect body weight;
- Prevents variety of conditions, such as heart disease, increased blood pressure and type 2 diabetes;
- Strengthens your bones and muscles;
- Enhances your mood;
- Calibrates your balance and orientation.
A 21-DAY WALKING PLAN FOR FAT LOSS
OPTIONAL: YOU CAN DIVIDE THE MINUTES into TWO SESSIONS- IN THE MORNING AND EVENING.
- Day 1 – Start with 10 minutes. Maintain a slow and consistent tempo.
- Day 2 – Increase the walking time to 12 minutes. Maintain a slow and consistent tempo.
- Day 3 – Increase the walking time to 15 minutes. Maintain a slow and consistent tempo.
- Day 4 – Walk for 18 minutes. It will be simpler to divide the minutes and walk 9 minutes in the morning and 9 minutes in the evening.
- Day 5 – Walk for 20 minutes. Maintain a slow and consistent tempo. Divide the time and walk 10 minutes in the morning and 10 in the evening.
- Day 6 – Walk for 22 minutes. Maintain a slow and consistent tempo. Divide the time and walk 11 minutes in the morning and 11 in the evening.
- Day 7 – Walk for 25 minutes. Maintain a slow and consistent tempo. Divide the time and walk 13 minutes in the morning and 12 in the evening.
WEEK 2 – THE SECOND WEEK YOU SHOULD INCREASE THE PACE FROM SLOW TO MODERATE
- Day 8 – Walk for 14 minutes. The first 2 minutes slow, then the next 10 minutes fast, and 2 minutes slow to cool down.
- Day 9 – Walk for 16 minutes with a moderate tempo.
- Day 10 – Walk for 18 minutes. The first 3 minutes slow, then 12 minutes fast, and again 3 minutes slow.
- Day 11 – Walk for 20 minutes with a moderate tempo.
- Day 12 – Walk for 22 minutes. Start with 4 minutes slow walking, then 14 minutes walk fast, and finish with 4 minutes slow.
- Day 13 – Walk for 24 minutes with a moderate tempo.
- Day 14 – Walk for 26 minutes. Walk 5 minutes slow, then 16 minutes fast, and 5 minutes slow.
WEEK 3 – INCREASE ELEVATION
- Day 15 – Go up and down the stairs or just walk while increasing the elevation for 15 minutes. Cool down with 2 minutes of slow walking at the end.
- Day 16 – Go 25 minutes at a moderate tempo.
- Day 17 – Go up and down the stairs or just walk with increasing the elevation for 27 minutes. Add 2 minutes of fast walk.
- Day 18 – Go up and down the stairs or just walk at a moderate tempo for 27 minutes.
- Day 19 – Go up and down the stairs or just walk for 27 minutes and constantly increase the elevation. To finish, walk slow for 3 minutes.
- Day 20 – Walk 30 minutes with a moderate tempo.
- Day 21 – Walk fast for 25 minutes and finish with an 8-minute slow walk.