- 2½ cups all-purpose flour
- 1½ cups graham cracker crumbs
- ½ tsp baking soda
- ½ tsp salt
- 1 cup salted butter, room temp
- 1 cup packed light-brown sugar
- ½ cup granulated sugar
- 2 eggs
- 2 tsp vanilla
- 4 (4.4 oz) milk chocolate XL Hershey Bars
- 2 (7 oz) jar marshmallow creme
- Beat butter and sugars in a mixer until fluffy.Add eggs and vanilla until blended.
Add flour, graham cracker crumbs, baking soda and salt to form dough.
Preheat oven to 350 and line a 9×13 pan with nonstick foil.
Press half dough into bottom.
Lay chocolate bars on top.
Spread on marshmallow creme.
Use rest of dough to cover the marshmallow. Press pieces flat in your hand to completely cover the top like a thin blanket. You want to cover all of the marshmallow. Work slow and take your time on this!
Bake approx 25-30 minutes.
Cool to room temp before cutting.
For neat cuts, chill in fridge first.