Easy to prepare and very tasty. Can also be baked with the same results if you don’t have a slow cooker. Serve over rice.
- Whisk together the garlic, basil, soy sauce, ketchup, and honey.
- Add the chicken to the crockpot.
- Pour the sauce over and mix everything together.
- Cook on low for 4 hours. If at any point the chicken seems to be drying out (some chicken contains more liquid than others), then add a bit of chicken broth.
- For crispy outside, spread onto a baking sheet and broil for 3-5 minutes.
Serving Size: 6 oz. (146g)
Amount Per Serving
Total Fat 1g
Saturated Fat 0g
Total Carbohydrate 17g
Dietary Fiber 0g