I promise you this comes out perfect. Make sure NO ONE OPENs THE OVEN DOOR. I all so use Other beef roast… Works sooooo good… I remember i was very scared to do it the first time. But I went ahead and did it. OMG.. What a wonderfull way to cook beef.
1 prime rib roast with or without bone (any size)
- Preheat oven to 550F degrees.
- Make a rub of salt, pepper and garlic powder and apply to meat. Place meat in a shallow roasting pan fat side up.
- Roast at 550 at 5 minutes per pound for RARE, or 6 minutes per pound for MEDIUM and 7 minutes per pound for WELL DONE.
- Turn off oven at the end of cooking time and DO NOT OPEN OVEN DOOR FOR TWO HOURS.
- At the end of the 2 hours, remove meat from oven to slice; it comes out perfect everytime.
- Works the same with Roast beef. Try it you won’t be disappointed.